- The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.tic.co.tz. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term TIC shall refer to Tanzania Investment Centre. The term site refers to www.tic.co.tz owned and monitored by TIC.
- TIC may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding the disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. TIC may monitor access to the site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of TIC. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to TIC. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from TIC. All rights not expressly granted here in are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. TIC is a registered trademark of Tanzania Investment Centre. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Tanzania Investment Centre.
- TIC does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the site.
- TIC may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including its content or features. TIC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice which shall be placed on the site.
- In no event will TIC be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use TIC website or any information provided on the website or in the products concerning any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the user.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold TIC harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the site.
- TIC makes no warranty that: (a) the site will meet your requirements; (b) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to TIC. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. TIC reserves the right to use the information, to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that TIC is not responsible for the availability of and content provided on third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. TIC is not responsible for third party content accessible through the site including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.